Addressing these uncertainties, T&A Consulting organized a webinar in collaboration with Queen’s University Belfast, on Transition to the New Normal, designed specifically for school counsellors to discuss key issues for education in the UK and how Queen’s University Belfast is working on the safety measures to welcome international students in moving to the “new normal”.
The webinar presenters, Lynsey Noble, Senior International Officer, Andrew Norton, Business Development Officer at Queen's University Belfast and Emma Lennox, Academic & Student Affairs, covered pertinent themes such as:
- Northern Ireland as a destination for study abroad amidst the pandemic
- Queen’s University towards a “New Normal”
- Queen's University admission process for current offer holders/applicants and prospective students
- Industry Linkages of the University and how these are a crucial part of the program curriculum
- Careers & Employability support at Queen's University Belfast
“In view of the extraordinary circumstances posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, we felt the need to inform and support the prospective international students in pursuing their academic dreams. T&A Consulting wants to ensure students that we are with them, every step of the way in making their dreams a reality and helping them adjust to the new normal” - Ashish Vats, Director Education T&A Consulting and India Representative for Queen’s University Belfast.
To view the webinar, please click on the link here: